Monday, May 19, 2008

Sunday Sermon

Reagan is thoroughly enjoying her new class at church. As with anything, it took her a couple of times to warm up to the new teachers, but they've all told me how much fun she seems to be having and she's even participating!! Today, after her class I asked her what she learned about, she said, "God made me big." I asked if she had a good time in class and she said that she got to sing, dance, clap her hands and eat a snack (which I'm sure was her favorite part!).
All About Reagan
My favorite thing to do is jump on the bed
My favorite place to go is jump
My very favorite food is pizza
When I am big, I want to choo choo train
I am special because I laugh a lot
What sweet thoughts!!
After nap time, Greg went to the grocery store and Reagan loves to help by carrying the groceries in the house.
(Notice the high heels!)

No comments: