Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hoppy Easter

Here are a few photos from Easter. I also had a sweet video of Reagan saying "Happy Easter Bunny", but due to an infection that left her in her birthday suit all day, the video can't be posted due to obscene material!

Cooper and Reagan ready to go to "Jesus' House"

Cooper getting a look inside his 1st Easter Basket
Cooper trying to call the grandparents to let them know what the Easter Bunny left


Reagan got a Dora jump rope in her basket - she's been asking for a jump rope for a few months now


She had a great time hunting Easter eggs - we hid & hunted eggs about 6 times, then she decided she would hide them and let me find them. Apparently I didn't find them fast enough, so she brought me the eggs I hadn't found by the time she was ready to eat her snack!!

No comments: