Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

What sweet gifts I received from Reagan and Cooper for Mother's Day. Their school is great and comes up with different ideas every year.

Each child dressed up in a bonnet with a boquet of flowers (the boys had on top hats and bow ties) and they printed the pictures in an antique finish. Of course, Reagan was the prettiest of them all! Reagan also painted a vase and filled it with flowers for me. They let the kids choose what color they wanted to paint the vase and Reagan chose orange (could she be a Vol fan already?)
Here's the card Cooper made in his class
And the inside of the card with his handprint. How sweet is that? (It's my first copy of his handprint)
In case you can't read the card, it says:

This little flower is special you see
Because it was made from a part of me!
To show you I love you with all my heart!
Love, Cooper
Here's a picture of me, Reagan and Cooper before going to church today. (At least they look cute, today was my day to work in the nursery)

No comments: