Monday, September 15, 2008

Cooper's New Kicks

Cooper got a new (his 1st) pair of shoes this weekend. With the mornings getting a little cooler, he needs to wear socks, but slides when he tries to take a step. I've become more economical with my 2nd child, realizing that $40 for a pair of shoes is crazy...so I found these knock-off Robeez at Target for $10. That's what you call a bargain!!

Cooper looked like he'd gotten months older the instant we put shoes on him!
Dad even agreed that these were cute shoes (if boy shoes can be cute)
He wears them well, don't you think?
Reagan was very excited about Cooper having new shoes and had a great conversation with him on the way to school this morning:
Reagan: Cooper, I like your shoes. I'm so excited for you to have new shoes. They're very cold.
Mom: What do you mean his shoes are cold:
Reagan: They're cold like my shoes. I like them a lot!
Mom: Do you mean his shoes are cool?
Reagan: Yes, I like his cold shoes!

No comments: