Saturday, October 25, 2008

How Blessed Am I?

Greg is out of town this weekend for his Emmaus Walk, but Reagan, Cooper and I haven been very well taken care of by all of our friends from church. Thursday, Ms Kim came over with dinner and played with Reagan and Cooper so I could be on a teleconference for work and give the kids a bath. She even stayed and kept me company after they had gone to bed!

Friday, Ms Shawn helped me take both of them to the Fall Festival at their school. I couldn't have done it without her! She helped play games, eat dinner and mostly kept Cooper occupied while I was the photographer for Reagan.

Then on Saturday, Ms Deb came over to play with Reagan and Cooper so I could take a shower, run errands and just get some things done around the house. Reagan enjoyed her time with Ms Deb very, very much!

Ms Deb brought paints, paintbrushes, and paper for the budding artist
Painting a masterpiece

Ms Deb drew pictures and Reagan painted them
Cooper got his playtime in too!
Using stamps and ink pads
Reagan really enjoyed using the stamps
They also went on a stroller walk

Cute Reagan stories: When Ms Kim was getting ready to leave, Reagan told her, "you can go now, but don't take the pizza"
When I told Reagan Ms Deb was coming over to play, she said, "Ms Deb, Ms Deb ~ I really like her"

No comments: