Saturday, February 21, 2009

Our Saturday

No daddy/daughter date today (Greg was taking a class at the local community college 9am-9pm) and because I had a previously scheduled hair appointment that I just couldn't miss....Ms Deb graciously agreed to come over and play with Reagan and Cooper for a couple of hours. She even stayed a little longer so I could go to the grocery store all by myself. I know I say this all the time, but we are so blessed to have Ms Deb in our lives. There are many, many times that she &/or Kim have helped us out when we were in a pinch. Thanks Ms Deb...we don't know how we'll ever repay you for all you do for us.

Having fun playing in the yard
Picking up leaves for the "birthday party"Even raking leaves is fun when Ms Deb is around!
When I went to get Reagan up from her nap, this is what I found...remind me to never get on her bad side! She said her friends were in time out because they weren't listening.
It was a relatively warm afternoon, so we decided to go for a walk around the neighborhood (actually I needed to get some exercise and some fresh air and they just happened to come along for the ride and most importantly the snack)
Cooper enjoyed having the wagon all to himself for part of the walk
Reagan decided that she wanted to be a "good big sister and pull Cooper in the wagon"

No comments: