Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kids at Play

The kids really seem to enjoy playing with the gifts Santa left for them this year. Just a few shots of the fun they've been having over the last couple of days.

Caught playing with the Barbie camper

Cooper even has fun with pots and pans


He also likes to wear my shoes around the house. At the rate he's growing, it won't be long before my shoes actually fit him!
Monkey! Reagan has played with the Barbie camper far more than I thought she wouldShe says it is a girl camper and won't let Ken inside! She tested out her new sleeping bag today. She was super excited about the water bottle that came with it. Changing Achoo Baby's diaper He loves for this to play the Hot Dog song (Greg & I are a little tired of it!) More camping fun with Barbie
I love her expressions

Cooper likes the all-in-one nursery almost as much as Reagan does Feeding the babies
Hand.some.

Bea.u.ti.ful.
What a smile! Playing house ~ Reagan was the mommy, Cooper was the daddy, Greg was the brother and I was the sister Bath time for baby
They'll be great friends and playmates in the near future

No comments: