Sunday, February 28, 2010

Girls' Night Out

The BAM girls got together last night for a little fun away from the men and kids. We had a great time eating dinner and catching up (as if we don't see each other at least twice a week!)

Before I left home Reagan asked where I was going. Here's how the conversation went:
Reagan: "where are you going mommy?"
Me: "I'm going to meet some girls. I'll be home later and I'll check on you in your bed"
Reagan: "will you check on me about 2?"
Me: "Probably won't be that late, but I'll definitely come check on you"
Reagan: "Can you go meet some boys too?"
Me: "Not tonight sweetie ~ it's just the girls tonight!"

L-R: Jessica, Barbara, Jill, Cathy, Miki, Cheri, Dot, Amy, & me
Thanks to the fellas for taking care of the kids and letting the women get out and have a little time to ourselves! We love you for it!

No comments: