Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fabulous

Friday after Reagan got out of school, she and I drove to Tennessee so we could be there for my sister Kim's surprise birthday party on Saturday. We had such a great time visiting with family and friends ~ I only wish we could have stayed longer...and Greg & Cooper could have gone with us!

Mom and I had fun planning the surprise and the decorations


The guest of honor's chair
The picture memory board
The food table
The plates...
napkins...
the kids' table
Surprise!!!
I think we got her!
The kids couldn't wait to give Kim a hug!

Hugs all around


Reagan couldn't wait to give Kim her gift

Time to eat


The girls couldn't wait to eat
Ms Fabulous!
Reagan, Kim & Keira
Joshua, Andy, & Mandy
The stripper of the party!


Keira sang a special song for Kim
Enjoying the entertainment
Coloring

Time to cut the cake

Eating cake

Keira and Megan
opening gifts
Father and Daughter
Byrd and Kim
Mother and Daughter
Friends
Joshua & me
The clean up crew is here!
Everyone wanted a ride ~ Joshua
Keira
Reagan
She was squealing with delight!
me & Keira
Siblings
me, mom & Kim
Tara, Dad, Mom, Kim, Andy
Byrd, Kim, & Megan
Happy Birthday Kim!!

No comments: