Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Fun (or Not!)

Tonight was the Fall Festival at Cooper's school. We went shopping for costumes last week and when looking at all the choices, Cooper had a hard time deciding what he wanted to be. He first wanted to be a butterfly ~ no, that's not going to work. "I be a ladybug mommy?" No, that's not going to work either! Then he went back and forth between the butterfly and the ladybug a few more times before settling on something a little more masculine...

...a race car driver!
He is just so precious!
the costume came with a hat to match, but Cooper decided he liked his Crazy Crab hat much better!
I think he really likes this costume! A camera was sent with daddy to the festival, but there were no pictures taken...
Where was Reagan during all this excitement? She had picked out her costume last week too, but she spent the evening at Urgent Care
She didn't act like she felt well before school today, but said she wanted to go anyway. I told her to have Ms A call me if she didn't feel well, but I didn't get a call from school. Once she got to the after school program, Ms K called and said Reagan didn't look good,she wasn't playing, wouldn't eat her snack, and said she "just wanted mamma"
Reagan had a 103.8 degree fever and was diagnosed with Strep. She has just been blah all evening. Bless her heart, she looks so pitiful. I wish it were me instead of her.

The doctor gave her an antibiotic and said she should be feeling better in about 48 hours! I hope so, I can't stand to see her looking and feeling like this.

No comments: