Monday, January 17, 2011

Cooper's Day

Reagan had to go to school today to make up for the snow, but Cooper's school was out and I had the day off work, so we decided to spend the morning at the Science Center.

We got there before it opened, so we waited in the car and listened to music!
looking at the catfish
getting a closer look
observing the sharks
He was yelling at them to wake up!

He had a fun time!
Watching the stingray
Showing me the turtles

Such a cute boy!
Look at that one!
Then, we moved on to electricity exhibits
but he liked the fish better

hmmm, I bet I could catch that shark if I tried really hard!
the stingray splashed Cooper

He kept flapping wanting Cooper to pet him more exhibits
We found a bear
And then we found the play area
Cooper put on a puppet show in the tree house
Roar!


We had a great time, but we sure did miss Reagan being there with us!

No comments: