Saturday, April 23, 2011

Play Time and Egg Dyeing

After Reagan's birthday party, the family (and extended family) came home for some play time, a cook out and to dye our Easter eggs.

Cooper showed his skills to the "grands"
He had quite an audience
Keira showed off her hula hooping skills
Greg and Bubba fielded the balls Cooper hit
Then, the kids decided to hit the basketball court
Reagan in mid-air
I love these action shots
Cooper thought he'd show the girls how to play!
He tried to dunk the ball
I just love him "with all my hearts"!
The kids then decided to play soccer with mamaw...
...and Ginger
Reagan's birthday celebration continued with a cook out ~ hamburgers and hot dogs


After dinner, it was time to color the eggs
Keira and her eggs
Reagan and her eggs
Cooper and his 1 green and 5 pink eggs!
Sometimes, I wish I could be like others and just post a picture or two, but I just can't choose! 

No comments: