Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kindergarten Awards Day

Reagan's class had their awards day program this morning.  The kids sang a few songs and were each presented with an award that best suited them!

waiting for the program to begin
Ms A's kindergarten class 2010-2011
My sweet Reagan
Reagan and Emma ready to sing
the "Good Morning Song"
She wasn't in the mood for having her picture made today
Reagan's turn to receive her awards
She LOVES Ms A
Reagan received the "Most Inquisitive" award
She also received the "Super Speller" award
Ms A gave each child pictures so they would never forget kindergarten
Next, the kids sang "You Are My Sunshine"
Then, they sang "Slip Sliding Away"
Reagan and Emma with Ms A
I received a special gift from the kids ~ I volunteered most Fridays to help the kids with reading.  They signed this poem in their "very best handwriting"
The teachers gave me this charm bracelet for my help.
Reagan has had a fantastic year and will certainly miss Ms A next year.

No comments: