Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cooper the Trooper

I took Cooper to the doctor this afternoon because he just hasn't been himself lately.  He still runs, jumps and plays, but he has been complaining of his tummy hurting for about 3 weeks and doesn't eat more than a couple of bites of anything.  He even refuses snacks saying, "I don't want it, it make my tummy hurt". 

At the doctor's office, they couldn't find anything wrong upon physical examination, but wanted to draw blood and get a urine sample.  Cooper was so brave ~ I thought it was just going to be a finger stick, BUT he had to have a regular blood draw.  I can't tell you how proud I was of him ~ he didn't even flinch or whimper (although I thought his heart was going to beat out of his chest!).  All Cooper said was "that hurts me a little bit mommy".  Such a brave boy!

After the visit, he got to ride on the dinosaur
 he wanted to know if this dinosaur could come home with us!
 look at his smile!
 showing off his band-aid (the sad face is because his balloon just flew away)

No comments: