Monday, January 16, 2012

Girl Scout Camp

Schools were closed for the MLK Holiday, so Reagan decided she would like to give the Girl Scout Camp a try.  She was so excited about going ~ she was hoping she was going to be able to sell cookies today and be able to wear a uniform.  Sadly for her, that didn't happen today, but she did make lots of crafts and many new friends.

such a big girl going to camp where she didn't know anyone
They must have talked about what they wanted to be when they grow up at camp because this is the conversation that we had when I picked her up~
Reagan:  I'm going to marry Bryson when I grow up.
Mom: You are?
Reagan: Yes, and I'm going to stay home with the children while he goes out and tells people about Jesus everyday.
Mom:  That sounds wonderful.  What are you going to do when the children go to school?
Reagan:  I guess I'll get a job.
Mom:  What kind of job are you going to get?
Reagan:  I think I'll be a teacher.

How sweet that she and her "husband" want people to know about Jesus!  I'm so proud of her!

No comments: