Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sent Home

Here is some school work that has been sent home this week.


This had been hanging in the hallway at school since the beginning of the year and was just sent home today.  The kids in Reagan's class were asked to write what they will do differently this year (a resolution of sorts). 
Reagan wrote:  I will be nicer to my brother.  Biy (by) helping.  I'll give (him) stuf (stuff) that he was (wants).

Cooper's class is learning about the letter "Q" this week.  They used Quaker Oats to make an art project.  Cooper made a tractor.  When I picked him us he showed it to me and asked, "Is this a tractor?"  I responded, "yes baby, it's very good."  He then said, "It doesn't look like a tractor!"  I told him, it was "abstract".  He seemed to be ok with that answer.

No comments: