Thursday, August 9, 2012

Meet & Greet

This morning we went to "Meet & Greet" Reagan's 2nd grade teacher.  Mrs. S will be her teacher for the upcoming year.  I think Reagan will really like her, even though she is a bit nervous about starting a new school.  But, she already made a new friend this morning and was invited to a birthday party ~ I think she'll be just fine!  It's cliche, but I can't believe Reagan will be in 2nd Grade!

standing in the 2nd grade hallway
 Cooper said he wanted to be a good brother and get his picture made too!  You can see that Reagan was thrilled about this!
After visiting Reagan's school, we went to visit Cooper's new pre-school.  His teacher will be Ms L.  Cooper made friends very quickly and played for about an hour while Reagan and I toured Cooper's classroom as well as her after school room.  The program will pick Reagan up after her school day is finished and take her there.  So I only have to go to one place in the afternoons.  And, the two schools are only 5 minutes apart.  When it was time to go home, Cooper didn't want to leave~he begged to stay...I think he'll be really happy there!

No comments: