Sunday, January 13, 2013

On Thin Ice

Reagan and I attended the Girl Scout Ice Skating Outing this afternoon.  The rink was reserved for Girl Scouts and their families, but Cooper & Greg thought it would be more fun to stay home and watch football!  This was both Reagan and my first time to ice skate ~ Reagan only fell twice. I think we did pretty good and Reagan said she would like to go back again.
My ice princess
 holding on to the railing
 Mom & Reagan holding each other up!
 she looks a little pained, but I promise she was having fun!  She was terrified of falling for the first little bit!
 they held a little class for first time skaters ~ here they're learning to fall properly
Mom, are you coming?
 learning to stop
 getting a one-on-one lesson with Coach Nikki
 she finally let go of the wall!
 finally, a smile
 We had a great time!

No comments: