Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Happy Mother's Day!!  Today was a very special day, as I think the kids are grasping what Mother's Day is.  They couldn't do enough for me!!  They went shopping yesterday and hid the goodies in the basement, fixed me breakfast this morning and gave me lots and lots of specially made treats ~ and plenty of hugs and kisses too!
this was on the table when I went downstairs
Reagan picked out the flowers
 Cooper picked out cupcakes
 Reagan made me waffles; Cooper added the strawberries
 my breakfast is served!
 not only did they fix my breakfast...
 they ate most of it for me too!
 me and my first born
 trying to get a good picture, but the sun was in their eyes
 after church and lunch, we went to Ginger's house for dessert - Italian Cream Cake and ice cream
 Love these two
 me and my boy
 Cooper likes to play with Barney
 trying to convince Reagan it's ok to pet Barney

No comments: