Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Big 4-0

Greg pulled off a fabulous surprise for my 40th birthday!  First, he had arranged for the kids to spend the day with Gigi & Bubba because he had put tickets to the UT game in my card. 

Walking into the Neyland Stadium
 the band
 the dance team
 the cheerleaders
 Go UT
 the "Power T"
 Look who showed up at the game for Surprise #2 - my friends from Hickory!!!  Greg had arranged for them to come in the night before and surprise me at the game
 shots from the game...
 Duane and I share a birthday!!!
Happy Birthday to us!
 the mastermind behind it all!
 After the game, we came back to the house to freshen up and then went out to eat at P.F. Chang's (surprise #3).  After dinner, Greg had surprise #4 waiting for me, a red velvet cake from a fabulous bakery!!!
 The final surprise, #5 for those of us counting, our friends spent the night and then went to church with us on Sunday.   I had the best birthday!  Well done Mr. Sandidge, well done!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy B-day Tara! Enjoy your forties!

Commrade in birthdays
Eric M.