Saturday, January 24, 2015

Saturday Scenes

It was a busy Saturday for the Sandidges.  First up, Reagan attended a friend's roller skating birthday party (which meant I also attended & skated at the party).  Then, we picked up Cooper and Greg for lunch and to run some errands.  When we came home, the boys played indoor football and then we watched "Simon Birch" for our family movie night.
Reagan found that it was easier to roller skate with in-line skates than regular roller skates.  It was more like ice skates for her.
  
 This is us skating together before the big fall (mine, not Reagan's).  I'm bruised really good and am pretty sure I may have cracked my tail bone.  I believe it's time for a certain 41 year old to hang up her skates! 
 Cooper has discovered being a dj - he loves to wear his headphones for no reason at all!
 playing football in the basement
 he caught it!
playing center
We ended the night with dinner and a movie

No comments: