Saturday, January 10, 2009

Grocery Shopping

Cooper had a new adventure today - his 1st time grocery shopping. Why, you may ask, did I have my camera at the grocery store? It was just down the plaza from the haircutting place, I had it in my purse, so I couldn't think of a reason why I shouldn't take pictures in the grocery store. Bad move on our part ~ we left the house without snacks, so we had to open a box of Nilla Wafers in the store. Cooper probably had about 18 by the time we left, Reagan had about 10, Greg and I indulged in a few ourselves!!

Enough with the pictures, let's get some food!
Is she seriously taking pictures at the grocery store too?
Reagan trying to pick out a juice drink
The purple was her favorite
Decisions, decisions!
The grocery store was packed today as if snow was in the forecast. So while daddy and Cooper waited in line, Reagan and I played with the animals.
Cooper wanted his turn playing

Why haven't you brought me here before?


No comments: