Wednesday, March 4, 2009

If You Make A Promise...

...you have to keep it. Especially if your daughter is Reagan!! Tuesday the school was to have had a fundraiser at Chuck E Cheese, but with all the snow we've had we were afraid we wouldn't have as good of a turn out as we would like, so the date was postponed until April. I had been telling Reagan all week of our upcoming date with Chuck E, so when I picked them up from school, of course she remembered and was ready to go. Greg got off the hook because I had called to tell him the fundraiser was cancelled and he didn't need to get off work early. So, I took two children (ages 3 & 1) to Chuck E Cheese by myself (am I crazy or what!!)!!

Reagan met up with a friend from school, Ella, who had also been "promised"
Look how happy they are to be playing together Cooper rode on a few rides himself
Playing games with Ella
Reagan won some tickets too
Cooper loved to push buttons

Pizza Time!

Cooper enjoyed his pizza, but had to keep an eye on what was happening around him
Playing skee ball with another friend from school whose parents made the "promise"
Racing Ayden at the water squirt game
Feeding the zoo animals
Riding in the car with Chuck E Cheese
I promise, he had a good time ~ he was just overwhelmed with all of the lights and sounds
Reagan had such a good time
Riding in the car together
Whee!
Whee for Cooper too!
Reagan took a spin with Chuck E Cheese too
Apparently Cooper was too busy watching everybody and didn't get enough to eat at Chuck E Cheese!

We had a fun night, but I learned that the kids should NEVER outnumber the adults at Chuck E Cheese!!!
On the way home I told Cooper that I was proud of him for being such a good boy at Chuck E Cheese, then I told Reagan I was proud of her for being a good girl and minding me all night. The Reagan said, "Mommy, I'm so proud of you for being a good mommy tonight. You make me happy, and God happy, and Jesus happy, and Moses happy!"

No comments: