Monday, November 23, 2009

Time for a Check Up

Today was Reagan's semi-annual visit to the tooth doctor. It was also picture day at school, so she was excited to wear her new dress to the dentist and school.

Making sure everything is in place!
She told me, "When I look in this mirror, I am gorgeous!" ~ I have to agree Cooper wanted no part of having his picture made today ~ at home or at school ~ so we'll see if the photographer got any good shots because I didn't
Playing at the dentist's office
She has a look of concentration
this was the 1st time she let them use the "tickle brush" on her
She was so brave

the hygienist was very sweet to put up with all my picture taking (I did ask permission before I started taking pictures!)
time for x-rays
I am so proud of her
2 thumbs up from the dentist again this visit


No comments: