Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dessert Event

Erin, the BAM kids babysitter, has gone away to college to study Baking and Pastry Arts ~ and tonight, she had a special gathering to practice for her upcoming test. She made chocolate mousse, lemon meringue pie, knot rolls, and crepes Normandy. I can't begin to tell you how delicious they all were! The lemon meringue pie was definitely speaking my love language (while I was pregnant with Cooper my cravings were lemon~especially Dunkin' Donuts lemon filled donuts which I had on a 3x per week basis~ and grape soda). The group agreed that we would be Erin's study partners ANYTIME she needed us!!

Pastor Tom & Ronnie discussing....nothing!
Jodee, Erin & Shawn finishing last minute preparations
The table is set
Shawn, Ronnie, Adele, & Pastor Tom enjoying the fruits of Erin's labor

Erin's birthday is next week when she's back at school, so we had a little party for her too!
Happy Birthday Erin!

No comments: