Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day 2010

Happy Father's Day to Greg, my dad, and my father-in-law.

Reagan came up with a plan last night at bedtime to fix Greg a special, surprise breakfast. She picked out the menu and helped with cooking and setting the table.

eggs and pancakes with strawberries & blueberries in the shape of a heart. Milk to drink
breakfast with daddy
Daddy and his kids
Take 2!
Cooper made this at school for Greg
Here's a picture I drew for you;
I cannot write, so it'll have to do;
So, I'm here to say;
Happy Father's Day!
Reagan also made Greg a card


And, on a totally unrelated subject, Cooper got a brand new (to him) bicycle. It has a handle that I can push him around the neighborhood with so I'm not breaking my back bending over pushing him. One of Reagan's former classmates had this bicycle at a field trip, and I asked his mom if I could buy it from her for Cooper when he outgrew it. She was so sweet and just gave it to me. I think Cooper will have many, many hours of fun with this tiger bicycle!



Happy Father's Day!

No comments: