Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.  This year, I was able to eat dinner with my mom, dad and sister on Friday evening (why there are no pictures I have no idea because I did have my camera with me!).  On Sunday, we went to church with Greg's mom and then out to lunch.

me and my two babies (who aren't really babies anymore)
these are horrible pictures of me, but I was holding 80 lbs of kids!
Greg and his mom
a couple picture - the first in about 3 years of just the two of us
some silly self portraits
Cooper made this for me at school
and this memo board
He also painted this flower pot and his fingerprints were used to make the sun, clouds, and ladybugs
Reagan made this for me at school
she also wrote this story about me and her
Each child in the class told why they love their mom.  Reagan said, "She is nice to me"

After a long weekend away, the kids took a cat nap on the ride home
Mother's Day was wonderful ~ getting to spend time with all of my family.  Especially the two who made me a mom!

No comments: