Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Swim Lessons

Reagan and Cooper started swimming lessons tonight.  Hopefully, they will be swimming by the time vacation comes around!!  I was so proud of both of them ~ they listened to their instructors and behaved very well.

Reagan's first swim in the pool
Cooper won't be outdone!
He smiled the ENTIRE time! No telling how much water he ingested because he smiles so big
Putting her face in the water
waiting for his turn
So sweet!
Practicing the backstroke
    thumbs up
    Ready to jump?



    Reagan is!!  (Cooper jumped too, I just didn't get a decent picture)
    She even jumped off the platform. 
The kids said they had a great time..."this was the best day ever" (I seem to be hearing that a lot lately!).  The classes are from 7-7:30 in the evening which is their bed time, but I'm trying to be a little more flexible and letting them go (I just hope we  I don't pay for it the morning after the lesson!).  I'm hoping that these lessons will be more beneficial in the long run than the 3 hours of sleep they'll be missing each week!

No comments: