Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Reagan and Cooper wrote some very nice things about me for Mother's Day..
 By Reagan:
My Mom's Name Is:  Tara Carpenter Sandidge
She is 40 years old and 5 ft 2 in tall.  I think she weighs 80lbs.  My mom grew up in Soddy Daisy Tennessee.  I think mom graduated in 1972
My mother's favorite color is purple.  She loves to eat strawberries.  Her most memorable time with our family was when we had family movie night.  My mom always reminds me to turn off the lights.  I know mom is tired when she works out.  I can always tell she is mad when we do something wrong.  I know she loves our family because she is nice.  Her least favorite chore is laundry.  She really loves it when I do things with a good attitude.  I give her hugs and kisses 3 times a day.  I love my mother more than anything

 by Cooper:
My mom's name is Tara
She is 29 years old
She has brown hair and blue eyes
When I am at school, my mom goes to work
My mom loves to eat anything
When we are together, my mom and I play


No comments: