Friday, June 13, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

Some "best smiles of the week" photos

Cooper, just home from school and ready for a nap
After this picture, Reagan said "no more say cheese mommy"
And, just one more cute photo of Reagan with a cute story. Reagan has been a little constipated this week, so last night after bath I had to do the ole suppository trick. As I was drying her off and putting lotion on her, I had to sneak one in her (if it's possible to sneak one). Anyway, here's the conversation that followed:
Reagan: I didn't want my temperature taken mommy.
Mommy: I didn't take your temperature.
Reagan: What did you do in my butt?
Mommy: I just put lotion on you.
Reagan: My buttsa hurting mommy, my buttsa hurting.
After a few minutes of crying (literally less than 5 minutes), magic happened and unfortunately, Reagan pooped in her panties.
Reagan: I pooped in my panties mommy.
Mommy: It's ok, let's go sit on the potty and finish
Reagan: It's not nice to poop on Dora. I'm sorry Dora. I'm sorry Dora

No comments: