Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day, Greg! You are a great father and husband and we love you very much!

Here are the cards that Reagan and Cooper made at school.

This card is from Cooper
"Walk a little slower, daddy." said a little child so small;
I'm following in your footsteps and I don't want to fall.
Sometimes your steps are very fast, sometimes they're hard to see;
So walk a little slower daddy, for you are leading me.
Someday when I'm all grown up, you're what I want to be;
Then I will have a child who'll want to follow me.
And I would want to lead just right, and know that I was true;
So, walk a little slower daddy, for I must follow you.


And the card from Reagan


A father wears ties and talks real deep.
When I'm afraid, he helps me sleep.
He holds my hand and makes me laugh.
He pays the bills and mows the grass.
He fixes things when they are broke.
He always kids around and jokes.
When he needs to be firm, he does it with love.
For my father, I thank the One above.Daddy with Reagan & Cooper

3 generations of Sandidges
And finally, a sweet message from Reagan
A cute story from Reagan ~ yesterday at church, Reagan's class was learning that God made their friends. The teacher asked Reagan who her best friend was and Reagan said "Daddy". How appropriate on Father's Day!

No comments: