Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Special Guest

Reagan had a special guest visit her last night ~ Ms. Deb came over for about an hour to play. She also brought us some yummy watermelon, cucumbers and tomatoes from her garden. Reagan loves Ms Deb and has really missed seeing her on Monday nights.

Reagan carrying her watermelon to a safe spot.


Ms. Deb drew a swimming pool with sidewalk chalk and they both took off their shoes and jumped right in!

Ms. Deb is also Reagan's Kids' Express teacher at church. I had asked Reagan what she learned about at Jesus' house and she said God turns flips. Every time I asked her, the answer was the same ~ God turns flips. When Ms. Deb came over, I asked her what the lesson was about. She said God forgives. Very close, don't you think?
Notice: this is day 15 of dresses and nothing but dresses!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Through the mouths of kids...Wouldn't we rather turn flips than forgive? Sometimes to forgive is like flipping sround. I think she is brilliant.

I need a Ms. Deb. Wish I had her energy.

Beth