Saturday, July 26, 2008

Super Saturday

I know this is a ton of pictures for one entry, but we had so much fun today, I couldn't decide on which pictures to include. Trust me, there are a ton of pictures that didn't get uploaded. We started the day by going to Bojangle's to eat breakfast (after a stop at McDonald's so Reagan could have some pancakes). Then we went to the park for some family fun!

Cooper's 1st time in a restaurant high chair
Cooper was the entertainment at breakfast
Reagan eating her pancakes


She's ready to go to the park

Cooper's 1st time in the swings at the park
My three monkeys
Look at his hair blowing in the wind!
Reagan had a great time showing Cooper how high she could swing
Push me higher, higher
Whee
So much fun!

How do you go from this....


To this?

Reagan wants Cooper to have as much fun as she is


Reagan's turn to push Cooper
Now it's daddy's turn to be pushed
Climbing in the tunnels

Cooper's 1st slide

No comments: