Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day

In celebration of Earth Day, which just happens to coincide with the Week of the Young Child, the kids were asked to dress in green today.

A good picture of Cooper
A silly picture of Reagan
See how they shove each other out of the way?
Still fighting over who gets to stand in the corner
Mom and Cooper
Here's a discussion Reagan and I had this morning at breakfast:
Reagan: Mommy, why do you have 2 kids?
Me: Because that's how many God wanted me to have
Reagan: Because 3 would be too many?
Me: Yes, 3 would be too many.
Reagan: I love that baby.
Me: What baby?
Reagan: That baby Cooper.
Me: Oh, I love him too!
Reagan: Can I have a baby sister in your belly?
Me: You want me to have another baby in my belly?
Reagan: Yes like baby Cooper, but a sister.
Me: I don't think mommy's going to have another baby in her belly.
Reagan: I can put a baby sister in your belly ~ ok mommy, please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go for it mom!
lol!!!!

Reagan will help...

Beth