Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lunch with Reagan

During the "Week of the Young Child" activities at school, parents were invited to eat lunch with their child one day this week. Today was my day to eat with Reagan. Ms Sandy fixed us a delicious meal of tacos, corn and peaches ~ although Reagan said it was not her favorite meal, her favorite meal is french fries and applesauce!



Washing hands before eating lunch Showing me where the paper towel dispenser is so I can use it too
Hayden and Reagan
Ethan, Meliah, and Ella
Parvenae, Owen and Aydan ~ Owen's mom came too, but she didn't want to be in the picture
Mom & Reagan
Prayer before eating
(I had a really cute video of the kids singing a prayer, but it wouldn't upload...I'll try again later)

Let's eat!

Trying to smile with her mouth full!

No comments: