Monday, August 17, 2009

Back to School

After a week with Gigi & Bubba, it was back to school today for Reagan and Cooper. I was worried that they would have a hard time adjusting back to school, but it was no problem for either of them. Reagan was greeted at school by 3 of her friends with big hugs and them asking her if she wanted to play with them ~ of course she did, so she was off and running with a simple blown kiss and bye mom! When I took Cooper to his class, he looked a little confused as to why he was there, but it wasn't long before he was pointing me to the door and saying bye! I think I was the only one who was sad to be back in the normal routine.

Ready for another week of school
Cooper is so excited to go back to school, he's dancing!Showing some sibling love
Reagan loves to rub Cooper's soft head
Cooper was all about getting kisses from Reagan
How sweet is this?

No comments: