Monday, September 28, 2009

Sweet Surprise

Today for my birthday, Greg and I spent the entire day together. It started with a trip to the doctor's office for a follow up appointment for him, and then he made the rest of the day all about me! We went to lunch and then shopping where Greg bought me a couple of new suits for work.

When we got home, Greg, Reagan & Cooper had a surprise birthday party waiting for me!

Reagan picked out a "Birthday Princess" crown just for me.
Reagan said I was the birthday princess, she was the princess and daddy and Cooper were just boys!
Reagan picked out the menu ~ pizza, of course She even picked out the plates, cups and napkinsThey even bought me my favorite flavor of cake ~ Red VelvetReagan enjoyed the cake almost as much as I did Cooper picked up and ate his piece of cake like it was a cookieSo good!
Reagan was licking the icing off her lips ~ she said her belly needed more icing!
Thanks to my family for a wonderful birthday!

No comments: