Friday, October 30, 2009

Overheard

No pictures today, only cute conversations I've overheard the past few days.

Reagan (trying to console Cooper): "Do you want Daddy? Do you want mommy? Do you want Bubba ~ he's your best friend"

At home sick, Reagan was drawing on her magna doodle: "I am awesome. I am so awesome. This is an awesome circle!"

Reagan asked for spaghetti for dinner one night. I boiled some noodles and put jar sauce over it. She refused to eat it. The next night, she asked for spaghetti again, this time from the restaurant. Once it arrived she said, "Now that's more like it!"

Again asking for dinner Reagan said, "you better hurry and get me some food before I disappear!"

We were watching Mickey Mouse and the letter "S" came on the screen. I asked her who had a letter "S" in their name and she said "Sam" (a friend at school). I asked her who else had a letter "S" and her reply was, "I do! Sandidge has the letter "S". I'm the perfect girl for a letter "S"!"

After going trick or treating at school, I let her have one piece of candy on the ride home. She chose a KitKat bar. When she finished she said, "I just love that chocolate, don't you mom?"

No comments: