Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day began Friday when Reagan and Cooper brought hand-made gifts home from school for me. Reagan has told me "Happy Mother's Day" for 3 days ~ and I love it each and every time she says it!

Reagan's gift was a Mother's Survival kit
A Snicker for when you need a laugh;
A piece of string so you will have just a little more length when you reach the end of your rope;
A rubber band so you can snap back when you are stretched a little too thin;
Confetti so you can remember to have fun;
A paper clip to hold yourself together when you think you are falling apart;
A Lifesaver for the times when you feel like you're drowning in too much work;
A puzzle piece to remind us that we are each an important part of the larger picture;
A coin to remind you that you are valued;
A Hug and a Kiss to let you know you are loved!
Cooper's class took a sweet picture
Mommy, I love you for all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you 'cause you love me too.
You feed me and need me to teach me to play,
so smile 'cause I love you on this Mother's Day!
Sunday morning photos

After dinner tonight, we went on a bike ride around the neighborhood


It was a perfect Mother's Day with my 2 perfect kids and terrific husband!

No comments: