Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday Stuff

Like all Saturdays, today began with gymnastics class for Reagan, then to "Old McDonald's" for lunch, followed by naps, play time, and then the family took me out for Mother's Day dinner.

Stretching at the beginning of class
Straddle stretches
doing the splits
straddle splits
Cooper came to watch Reagan
While he was there, he thought he'd make use of the bathrooms!
Practicing on the balance beam
V-sits again
Walking on the beam

Skin the cat
Cooper snuck out onto the floor and tried a little gymnastics himself
He conned dad into playing ball with him!
chalking up
more bar work

Playing video games at Old McDonald's


After lunch and while Cooper was taking a nap, Reagan and I flew her kite





While I didn't get any pictures of our Mother's Day dinner out...trust me, everyone who was in the restaurant with us knows we were there! That's all I'm saying!

No comments: