Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Back in Action

The Blue Marlins had another soccer game this afternoon. As always, the games are very fun to watch! (My camera is still at the shop, but I had my old faithful Canon with me...I sure do miss being able to zoom in close)
Warming up

Reagan was chosen to kick the opening kick (I'm sure there is a more technical soccer term, but I'm new at being a soccer mom!)
Reagan also got to throw the ball in again this game

defending the goal
Good game, good game
running off the field
(if we were keeping score, she would be running off the field victorious 5-1!)
Cooper had his first t-ball practice tonight. I offered to let Greg take the camera with him to document the occasion, but he respectfully declined. So, I don't have pictures from his very first practice, but don't worry, I'll be at his next practice taking it all in!

No comments: