Saturday, March 26, 2011

Keira's Pinkalicious Party

Today, Keira celebrated her 6th birthday with a pinkalicious party. All the kids were asked to wear pink!! The party was held at a place with giant inflatables. The kids had a great time running, jumping and sliding!
they were sliding too fast for my camera!

caught a glimpse of her at the bottom there goes Keira
hanging out!
Whee!
Joshua liked to ride the giraffe
bounce, bounce
sliding was fun too
Reagan's turn to bounce



Joshua L.O.V.E.D the big slidethe party set up
Pinkalicious cupcakes

the party guests
Keira ~ the birthday girl

...and then my camera died. Not sure what happened, but it is at the repair shop as I type. It should be returned to me within 2 weeks (or mommy will be getting a new one! I'm not sure which I'm hoping for!!!)

No comments: