Monday, March 14, 2011

New School

Today was Cooper's 1st day at his new school. He was a little timid walking in, but warmed right up!

Can't you just hear him saying "Mom, please. Your embarrassing me at my new school"
I finally got a smile out of him!
Standing in front of the door ready to go inside
He found some alligators to play with
I think he's going to be just fine.
I stayed with him through breakfast to ease the transition and then left him with Ms L. I snuck back in the door way to take this picture ~ he didn't even notice I had left!
This is a picture after I picked Cooper up this afternoon
He had a fun day!
When I asked Cooper if he went to chapel to learn about Jesus today, his reply was "no".
When I asked if he got to play outside today, the answer was "no".
When asked if he made any new friends today, the answer was "no".
When I asked what he had for lunch today, his answer was "we didn't have lunch today".
Hope this isn't a sign of conversations to come with him!!

No comments: