Wednesday, August 27, 2008

9 Month Stats

Hard to believe, but Cooper will be 9 months old on Saturday. We had his 9 month check up originally scheduled for Friday, but due to unforeseen circumstances with Reagan (I'll get into that later), we moved his visit to Tuesday. He weighs 20.6lbs (50th percentile) and is 30 1/2 inches tall (95th percentile). Dr. Brooks said he is perfect in every way, and we couldn't agree more!

Who can resist this face or that hair?
He's trying to figure out a way to get up the stairs
Now, to Reagan's story...for the past few weeks (maybe months) Reagan constantly had her fingers up her nose. I thought, she's 3, that's normal right? Well, evidently not. Before we went to see The Wiggles on Saturday, I sat Reagan up on the counter to brush her teeth. She looked at the ceiling for some reason and I noticed something was in her nose. After much digging and crying ~ a sequin came out. And let me tell you, it was nasty! She must have gotten it from an art project at school and I don't think she put it up there on purpose. Anyway, for the past several days, she has had an odor coming from her mouth and nose area and her nose has had a discharge. So, I called the doctor and they wanted me to bring her in to see if there was anything else in her nostril. Dr. Brooks couldn't see anything and said the odor was normal, but if it persisted for more than 5 days, we would have to send her to an ENT doctor so they could get a better look at her nose. The joys of a 3 year old!!! By the way, Reagan weighs 31.8lbs.

No comments: