Thursday, August 28, 2008

A First for Reagan

Last night was the first time Reagan slept all night in big girl panties. She's been potty trained for a while now, but she has a very lazy mom! I just couldn't stand the thought of having to get up at 2am to change bed sheets if she had an accident, so she's been wearing pull-ups to bed. But not last night. She announced that she wanted to wear panties, not pull-ups and wouldn't have it any other way. So, I gave in. And she made it all night without an accident. I'm sure the precedent has been set now, and there's no going back to pull-ups ~ even if it is so I can get my 8 hours of sleep (that's pretty hard to give up once you've got 2 kids sleeping in their own beds from 8pm to 7am!).



Cute Reagan story ~ Mom: Who loves you the most Reagan?
Reagan: God and Jesus
Mom: Who loves you the most after God and Jesus?
Reagan: Moses
Mom: What about Mommy and Daddy?
Reagan: No, just God and Jesus and Moses
Her Sunday School lesson was on Moses this week, and I guess she's really taken a liking to Moses!

No comments: