Monday, August 18, 2008

Thank You

A big thank you goes out to Gigi and Papaw Sandidge. They graciously agreed to come and spend 2 nights with Reagan and Cooper while Greg and I went to Asheville. I had a business meeting at the Inn at Biltmore and thanks to uncle Astra, Greg was allowed to stay there with me. This saved him from having to drive back and forth on Thursday and Friday and it allowed me not to miss any of my meeting. Since we were already in Asheville, we decided to stay an additional night (at a more affordable hotel). This was the first time in 3 1/2 years that Greg and I have had a weekend (or any night) alone ~ by my choice of course. I wasn't worried about the kids, I was worried how I would make it!! Only 2 phone calls a day...not too bad!!

Reagan playing doctor with Gigi (notice the gloves) Giving Gigi a shot to make her feel better
A hug always makes things better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you!! Glad you guys had fun!

Beth