Monday, July 6, 2009

The Check Up

Today was Cooper's 18 month check up (yes, I know he's over 19 months old now, but...). Here are the stats ~ he weighs in at a whopping 27.8 pounds ~ which is in the 80th percentile(personally, I think he weighs more than that, but I liked the number when I stepped on the scale, so I'm not going to argue!) and after being measured twice because Dr Brooks couldn't believe how tall he was, he is 35 inches tall which is in the 95th percentile (he's grown almost 2 inches in 6 months ~ unheard of apparently). He only had to get one immunization, but Reagan held his hand and he only whimpered for just a second. All in all, he's a healthy boy and was the hit of the office this afternoon.

Cooper's #1
Such a happy boy, even after getting a shot
While we were there, I asked if they would weigh and measure Reagan just for the fun of it. She weighs 35 pounds and is 3'4" tall (only 5 inches taller and 7 pounds heavier than Cooper...and 3 years older!)


No comments: