Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday Morning Photo Shoot

As we do most days, today Reagan and Cooper got their pictures made before school. Reagan agreed to do it even though she said she "didn't have on a beautiful dress that spins". Cooper just wants to be included in anything Reagan does.

Reagan and mommy
Cooper wanted to join usMommy and Cooper
"What is she yelling at?"
Let's both scream!!
These 2 have me wrapped around their little fingers
After breakfast this morning, Reagan and I had a conversation. This is how it went:
Reagan: "Mommy, feel my belly"
Mommy: feeling her belly "Wow"
Reagan: "My belly is fat"
Mommy: "It's not fat, it's just full!
Reagan: "Well, your belly is fat"
Mommy: "Excuse me?"
Reagan: "When I get big, I want to have a big belly like yours"
Mommy: "I worked hard for my big belly!"
Reagan: "Your belly is good and big!"
Mommy: "I think it's time for you to go and play"...

No comments: