Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday Fun

We had a wonderful and relaxing Saturday! We started the morning at the IHOP, then on to the "golf course", and then to the park. We capped off our evening with milkshakes from the Cook Out!

Cooper wasn't very interested in having his picture made at the IHOP so early in the morning.
Action shot of Reagan and daddy eating ~ to be honest, they weren't thrilled about getting their pictures made either!So excited to be on the links again (or Dick's Sporting Goods, but they don't know the difference yet!)
She got a hole in one ~ she kept saying, "I'm the winner, I'm the winner!"
Contemplating his next shot
He made it!
We then made our way to the park. We hadn't been there in several months ~ and Reagan and Cooper were glad to be back!
Whee!
So much fun!
Crawling through the tunnel
Getting ready to slide
Cooper wanted to try out the big slide
Time to swing
Such a big boy
Hard to believe she's 4 years old!
"Higher, higher"
"Whee!"

Reagan likes to be the leader
Cooper still wanted to swing
No trip to the park would be complete without snacks!
Cooper needed some juice too!
Taking a break
Cheese!
When we got home, Cooper pretended to be asleep as long as I would rub his back (Greg took this picture to prove I really do exist!)
"Who wants to go get a milkshake?"
"I do"
"I do too"
The milkshake is really good!
Delicious!
I'm not sure which of these two likes ice cream the most
My cute little family!

No comments: