Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday School Fun

For the past 2 weeks, the school where our church meets has been having the floor stripped, so we have had to meet at a "loaner church building" elsewhere in the city. It has been really nice not to have to set up or tear down and just have church like normal people!

Cooper talking with Mr. Dan
Most people clean when they leave, Cooper starts the day with vacuuming! Do you see me Mr. Dan?

Reagan's class didn't meet because of space, so she helped me in the Boxcar Babies class this week
Singing "Happy, Happy Home"
More singing
Natalie, Cooper and Andrew are ready for snack time
time for the lesson
Reagan was listening intently to the story of Gideon
Cooper and Andrew fussing over snacks
Reagan helped me feed baby Maddy
Cooper wanted to help too!

Reagan told me she wanted a brand new baby like Maddy at her house and she would help me feed her. I don't think so, but thanks anyway!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reagan is thinking like me (and probably the grandparents!)

Had fun Friday and very proud of your unplanned fun! LOL...

Beth